We are excited to offer in-person Sunday Worship Services at 9:00 am and 10:30 am. Registration is no longer required, and limited childcare is available for children entering Kindergarten and younger. Join us this Sunday…we have a seat for you!
Our team has formulated the following plan according to the latest mandated guidelines set forth for churches by both the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Louisiana’s Open Safely program. These guidelines ensure that we can gather in a safe, spacious, and sanitary environment during our state’s phased-in reopening of church facilities.
- Sundays we have two identical services, 9am and 10:30am, with limited seating
- Entrance will be through the two lobby tower entrances. All other doors will be closed and we ask that you do not go into any other areas of the building.
- No registration required.
We understand and respect that while some of our church family will be ready to regather, others will not. Some of you will not wish to gather during this phase and some of you are considered at-risk for this virus. If this is not the right time for you, your church supports you and encourages you to continue to worship from home by joining our services on Facebook, the website, or KALB TV (Sundays, 10:00am).
While many things will look the same, our procedures will look different during this time. We want you to be fully informed so you can know what to expect. Please read all information carefully and be sure to watch the video for a helpful walkthrough. Should you have any questions, please call the office at 445.5640. We look forward to SEEING you!
- Our campus is sanitized using products and methods recommended by the CDC guidelines. The lobby, lobby restrooms, and Worship Center will be sanitized before, between, and after services.
Trained Staff and Volunteers
- Staff and volunteers will be thoroughly trained on requirements and procedures.
- Staff and volunteers are required by the state to wear masks and to have a health screen before assisting.
- All entrance doors will be propped open to ensure a touch-free experience.
- Offering baskets have been replaced with Giving Stations which will be located in the lobby on your way to the Worship Center. Your tithes and offerings can be placed in the slots at the top of the Giving Station boxes. Also, you can continue to give through our other options: online, mail-in, or drop-off.
- No program guides, paper items, or pens will be available during this time. Announcements and church information can be found on the screen during services and at Calvary @ Home on our website. Please bring your own materials for taking sermon notes.
- Lobby restrooms have newly installed automatic flush toilets and faucets to help provide a more sanitary environment. In addition, restroom capacities will be monitored by an attendant.
Lobby Services Temporarily Suspended
- Our lobby area will not be accessible for seating, gathering, or meeting.
- Our water fountains will be closed and we will not offer coffee service during this time.
- Limited childcare is now available for children entering Kindergarten and younger.
- Children are still welcome to attend services with their parents.
- During this time Life Group classes (adults and students) will continue to meet online/virtually and not physically in the building.
How to Prepare & What to Expect
Monitor Your Health
- Please stay updated and informed with official sources. Read more.
- CDC guidelines state it is best to continue to worship from home if you have experienced any COVID-19-related symptoms in the last two weeks, if you are over the age of 65, or if you have compromising health issues.
- Park in the McNutt/Jackson Street lot to enter the Jackson Street tower entrance.
- Park in the Mohon Drive lots to enter the Mohon Drive tower entrance.
- Doors into the building will not open until 20 minutes prior to the start of the service. Please remain in your vehicle until this time.
- Remember, all of your group must be together before entering the building. You will not be allowed to save seats for your group.
- Please follow the instructions of the volunteers.
- Masks are highly recommended. Masks will be available in the lobby if needed.
- Please remain on the marked path to and from the Worship Center.
- We will practice social distancing of 6 feet between groups.
- Please do not gather or congregate while in line or in the building.
- No physical contact please. In place of hugs and handshakes please wave from a social distance.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering using the sanitizing stations.
- A volunteer will strategically seat you according to the number in your group.
- Dismissal will be directed by an emcee.